Salford CCG's Citizen and Patient Panel has over 3,000 members representing people who live, work and use health and social care services in Salford. The panel events are held three times a year and provide a way for us to keep you informed of new developments and information and helps us to gather views to understand your needs and experiences when planning and improving healthcare.
Dr Tom Tasker, Salford GP and Chair of NHS Salford CCG, said: “By speaking to Salford residents about what they want from their local health services, we can better understand their needs and make the right improvements.”
At the last meeting we asked you about:
- Priorities of keeping people safe from harm of abuse with the Safeguarding Board
- What do you think patients and families will need when we build the new Major Trauma Centre at Salford Royal
- What to do to keep well in winter
At the next meeting we will be looking at:
- Feedback from the last event “you said we did”
- How do we ensure that Salford patients receive a safe and quality health or social care service?
- Mental health services, what is working, what do we need to improve on?
- The development of a new urgent care service
The next Citizen Panel Event is being held on Tuesday 13 March 2018 at The Lighthouse Venue, 12 Centenary Park, Coronet Way, Eccles with registration and refreshments at 10am (for 10.30am start) and a 2.15pm finish.
There will be lots of information, interactive activities, entertainment, lunch, fun quizzes and more on offer.
Anyone who lives in Salford, or who has a Salford GP, is welcome to attend to give their views on health and social care.
There will be a free lunch and support with transport where required. To reserve your place, call 0161 2124813, or email Sandra.email@example.com before Friday 2nd March as places are limited.