Education and Events
Below is a list of upcoming education events for GPs. Click on an event for more information.
eLearning for Healthcare also run a variety of online training programmes, which you can find out more here: www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes.
Diabetes Specialist Nurse Training
- Type GP training
- Venue The Lighthouse
- Address 2 Centenary Park, Coronet Way, M50 1RE
- Start 19 Sep 2017 12:00
- End 19 Sep 2017 16:00
- Email email@example.com
Qualified nurses who wish to initiate or update their knowledge and skills with GLP 1 treatments
The aim of this practical workshop is to explore the GLP 1 therapies, how they work and when to consider using them.
- Hands on session to understand how to use different pen devices and manage injectable treatment.
- Feel safe and confident initiating GLP1 therapy in primary care.
- For nurses already initiating GLP1 therapy it will provide an update on new treatments.
Jackie Price, Diabetes Team
September 19th, 12.00pm, The Lighthouse, 2 Centenary Park, Coronet Way, Eccles Salford, M50 1RE
To request a place on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will need:
- Name & Role
- Name & Date of training session
You will receive an email to confirm your place on the course.